Shelley Bordner Photography

New Kent, Virginia, United States
Welcome to my Blog! I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I love taking them! I am new at blogging so I will try my best to post as much as possible! You can contact me at : ShelleyBordnerPhotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New at this blog thing...my first post :)

Well...this is a whole new adventure for me! I have always had an interest in photography and just now starting to get more into it.  I thought a blog would be a good idea to post my thoughts, ideas and of course some pictures! Please feel free to comment...I will need all the advice I can get! Well to start off, here are some pictures that I have recently taken.


I have this new found Starfish obsession :)

2 comments:

  1. super cute!!! im your first fan!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, these look great!! Love the one of little Robbie with the cone on his head and the wedding ones are really good. :)

    ReplyDelete